Terms & Conditions
COMPETITIONS — GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- These general terms & conditions are applicable to all competitions run by Jess’ Underground Kitchen via this page unless otherwise specified. By entering into the applicable Jess’ Underground Kitchen competition (“Competition”), you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions. All details and instructions (including ‘how to participate instructions’, supplemental draw and prize information and Participation Agreements) form part of the terms and conditions of the Competition. In the event of any inconsistency between these general terms and conditions and the specific terms and conditions for any Competition, the specific terms and conditions will take precedence.
- The Promoter is Jess’ Underground Kitchen (“Promoter”), 21 Gordon Road, Morningside, Auckland 1025. The Promoter can be contacted on 09 815 1185 or email@example.com.
- To participate in and/or claim a prize in the Competition, you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over.
- The Promoter’s and its associated companies’ employees, agencies and contractors, or anyone else professionally involved in the Competition, and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- The applicable promotional period and the dates of prize draws comprising the Competition will be as stated in the specific terms and conditions for each Competition. Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions, entries will close at 7:00pm on the closing date of the Competition. No entries will be accepted outside of the applicable promotional period.
- Entries must be made by individual consumers. No entries from trade customers, agents, organised groups or other third parties, or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. If the Promoter suspects that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script' or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. At the discretion of the Promoter, offenders may be prosecuted.
- The Promoter will endeavour to ensure that all relevant means of entry into the Competition are available at all times during the promotional period, but cannot guarantee availability and is not liable for any disruptions or system failure. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or cease any means of entry into the Competition at its sole discretion. Participants are responsible for all connection costs charged by their service provider. If you do not pay the bill, please get permission from the person who does.
- Unless otherwise stated in any specific terms and conditions, the Promoter will only accept one entry per person into each Competition. If the Competition is limited to one entry, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any multiple or duplicate entries.
- Incomplete or illegible entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter has no responsibility, and will not be liable, for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected entries, or any entries not received by the Promoter.
- In the event of a dispute the Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to suspend or modify the Competition, or these terms & conditions, without prior notice and for any reason whatsoever at its discretion.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, that participant has violated the specific and/or general terms and conditions of the Competition or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Competition.
- By entering a prize draw online, you consent to the Promoter contacting you at any of the contact details provided at the time of entry.
- Prize winners will be notified as soon as reasonably practicable following any draw or award. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw or reallocate any prize if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period, as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion.
- Prize winners and any companion(s) participating in a prize may each be required to sign a Participation Agreement in order to take a prize.
- Prizes are as stipulated and are non-transferable and non-refundable. In the event that the prize specified in the Competition is not available for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another prize of like value. The Promoter will not be responsible for the cancellation or postponement of any prize.
- By participating in the Competition, participants consent to the use of their name and photograph for any promotional purposes carried out by the Promoter. Prize winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the Competition.Unless otherwise specified by the Promoter, no additional compensation will be provided by the Promoter for such participation.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the participant’s own risk. Participants indemnify the Promoter against any claim for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the Competition or any prize.
- The Promoter adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Participants to the Competition agree that the Promoter (and its agents and contractors) may collect and retain their personal information in order to conduct the Competition and for future promotions carried out by the Promoter and its associated companies. Participants have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of the Promoter, and to update or to remove any such information. All such requests should be directed to the Promoter in writing at the address set out above.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, and Facebook has no liability whatsoever (and is released from any liability) to any entrant in this competition.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Jess' 12 days of Christmas:
- The promotional period for this competition begins at 4pm on Wednesday 1st December 2021 and runs until midnight Saturday 25th December. Any entries received outside of this period will not be valid.
- The promotion is only open to the North Island. If you are living in the North Island or any other part of New Zealand you are not eligible to enter this competition.
- The promoter will publish a post on its Facebook or Instagram page during the promotional period. To enter this promotion, you must tag a friend and be following @myundergroundkitchen for your chance to win.
- You may only enter the competition once. The promoter reserves the right to remove any duplicate entries.
- The Prize winner will be drawn at random. If the winner does not respond within 3 working days the prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- The winner must provide valid contact details (including name, phone number, and residential address) and proof of ID to prove he/she is 18 years or over, to allow the promoter to coordinate the prize with the winner.
If you have any questions, please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org