Festive Feast Hamper 2023
Real food, real simple. For me, a kiwi Christmas dinner is about big flavour with minimal effort – it’s feeding a crowd but taking the stress out of all the preparation and cooking. Say hello to this year's Festive Feast Hamper... holiday vibes, seasonal produce and delicious meats that are sure to impress – and the best part is you can relax and enjoy your day, too!
This year we've curated a gorgeous antipasto spread, three delicious proteins that you can cook in the oven or on the bbq, perfectly simple sides ready for you to add your own twist and even a festive crumble and cream for sharing. Enjoy a huge feast on Christmas Day or split your dishes across several days to get the most out of your hamper this holiday season. All your sauces, marinades and dressings are made for you so all you need to do on the big day is cook your proteins, roast your vegetables and toss it all together for serving!
Our hampers generously feed 8-10 people. All hampers come with the antipasto spread, meats, marinades, side dishes, dessert and chocolate. That's a three course meal, without any prep!
We are not offering smaller sizes or customisation to our hampers this year, thanks for your understanding.
• Rolled leg of lamb with fresh herbs (approx 1.8kg) – GF DF
• Mustard & rosemary-rolled eye fillet tenderloin with rosemary salt (approx 1.8kg) – GF DF
• Lemon & herb butterflied free range chicken (approx 1.8kg) – GF DF
• Ready-to-bake Paneton ciabatta dinner rolls – contains gluten
• Ready-to-roast baby potatoes with Jess's herby green dressing – GF, DF
• Ready-to-roast mixed vege medley including pumpkin, parsnip, carrot, beetroot, red onion & rosemary – GF, DF
• Two Kapiti cheeses
• Seed crackers – GF, DF
• Antipasto cured meat selection
• Tusca figgy pudding panforte
• Telegraph Hill orange & fennel marinated olives
• Fresh orange
• Cherry, Cranberry, Peach & Pear Crumble – contains gluten & dairy
• Lewis Road Creamery cream
• Ocho peppermint crunch chocolate
Mix & match!
Enjoy your cheeses as a pre-dinner appetiser, or after your meal in lieu of a traditional dessert – the panforte is slightly sweet and absolutely delicious paired with the Kapiti Kahurangi blue cheese.
Add your own touch to the roast vege salad by tossing through salad greens, topping with crumbled feta or a sprinkling of toasted pumpkin seeds – the options are endless!
The generous serving of Jess's herby green dressing will easily help you dress additional salads on the table – the logistics of shipping with Christmas Day falling on a Monday this year has meant that we've kept the hamper full of recipes that we know will last well in your fridge until needed, so feel free to top up the feast with your own favourite fresh side dishes.
Your hamper will be delivered chilled and ready to pop into the fridge in anticipation of Christmas Day. Orders within Auckland will be delivered on Thursday 21st or Friday 22nd December. Orders outside of Auckland will be delivered on Friday 22nd December or Saturday 23rd December. You can select your preferred delivery slot upon checkout. Shipping is included and options will be populated depending on your address at checkout. We're able to deliver to most urban, north island addresses – so you can even have it sent straight to the bach!