JUK-Bucks are our very own loyalty & reward scheme. But, what are they and how do they work?
How do JUK-Bucks work?
Every order you place, online or in-store, earns you JUK-Bucks, which you can then redeem for a number of different rewards. There are other ways to earn JUK-Bucks too, like referring a friend to JUK, reviewing products and we even gift you bonus JUK-Bucks on your birthday!
How will I earn JUK-Bucks?
There are many ways to earn JUK-Bucks, such as:
- Creating a JUK account
- Completing your profile, such as giving us your birthday (which we reward too!)
- Making a purchase – for every $1 you spend in-store & online, you’ll earn 1 JUK-Buck
- Liking us on Facebook & sharing our posts
- Liking us on Instagram
- Referring friends
- Reviewing our products
- 200 JUK-Bucks = $5 JUK Voucher
- 375 JUK-Bucks = $10 JUK Voucher
- 400 JUK-Bucks = Free Delivery
- 500 JUK-Bucks = $15 JUK Voucher
- 700 JUK-Bucks = $20 JUK Voucher
- 1,000 JUK-Bucks = 10% Off Store-Wide
How can I redeem a reward?
Log into your JUK-Bucks account (you'll find the tab on the right hand side of the website). From here you can see how many points you have, and what rewards have been unlocked for you to spend your JUK-Bucks on. When you choose to redeem a reward, a special code will be emailed to you, for use online or in-store. Remember that your reward codes have a 30-day expiration date. Please also note that you can only use one discount code per order.
Do my JUK-Bucks expire?
Yes, all JUK-Bucks expire a year after they've been accrued. You'll get an email reminding you when they have 30 days left before expiring, so you don't miss out.
Can I give my JUK-Bucks to someone else?
No – they are specifically your JUK-Bucks and associated with your account, so you can't gift them to anyone else. But you can always use your JUK-Bucks to send a tasty meal to a friend, instead!
If you have any further questions on JUK-Bucks, please send our team an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.